200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Social Media Specialist (Strategy & Implementation)
Job Details Here
· Develop, implement, and manage company and its associated brand’s social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
· Create, maintain, and enhance company and its associated brand’s digital presence on social media platforms and other digital assets.
· Interact and respond to audiences via the company’s social media accounts by means of comments, direct messages, emails, or other communication means ensuring high level of customer excellence.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Paid Advertising and Promotions:
· Plan and implement social media campaigns with effective targeting and set objectives to ensure maximum exposure and increased digital footprint.
· Monitor and manage effective utilization of social media budgets by reducing the cost per click, cost per accusation, or cost per lead.
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media and build a strong network of brand ambassadors to increase the digital presence and brand image in the market.
· Regularly interact with influencers and activate brand campaigns by effectively negotiations.
· Responsible for developing digital presence strategy, management, creative directing, copywriting, and analysing data.
· Monitor and implement SEO and SEM best practices on company’s website with objectives set from time to time.
· Enhance and manage company and brand’s digital presence on third-party websites by creating informative content.
Creative Content Creation:
· Work closely with the marketing and graphics team to develop professional, high quality engaging content in accordance with the brand guidelines and ensure content is informative and appealing and builds meaningful connections and encourages community members towards a defined CTA.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and eCommerce teams to support the on ground activities via digital channels.
· Develop and implement strategies to obtain user-generated content in line with the UAE traditions.
· Identify key competitors and develop ways to implement better and differentiative approach.
Continuous Enhancement and Education
· Inform management of changes that are relevant to the company or its associated brand’s digital marketing activities.
Reporting & Planning
· Create editorial calendars and publication schedules for line manager approval on the beginning of each month.
· Prepare social media and digital marketing report.
– Salary: Upto Dhs. 10,000.00
– Immediate Joiners preferred
– Location: Dubai
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here