200 + Employees
MVP APPLIANCES LLC
Table of Contents
Job Position – Purchase and Logistics Coordinator
Job Details Here
- Responsible for timely procurement for goods.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with international suppliers to ensure on timely delivery.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data in the system.
- Manage orders and stock of products;
- Coordinate with freight forwarders to nominate best price freight forwarder for shipments;
- Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery.
- Coordination for prompt customs clearance, stripping, trucking, etc. Complete customs clearances, ensuring full compliance to any relevant regulations.
- Manage documentation flow.
- Coordinate the offloading of the containers and delivery of the goods to the final destination.
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in logistics/Supply chain.
- Experience in purchasing
- Excellent knowledge of import & Export movement.
- Exceptional understanding of custom clearance of goods.
- Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of safety standards, regulations, laws and policies pertaining to logistics/supply chain.
- Exceptional collaboration, multitasking and negotiating abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here