200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – PHP Developer
Job Details Here
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end, bug-free code and building efficient PHP modules.
· Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
· Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
Development Skills: Must have a strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns
Qualification and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· 5+ years of experience working on digital solutions and web/mobile products.
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
· Needs in-depth knowledge of PHP programming
· Expertise in Symfony and Laravel frameworks
· Proficient in MySQL and MongoDB databases
· Knowledge of using Composer
· Strong knowledge of working on a Linux environment
· Knowledge of Vagrant and Docker (optional)
· Knowledge of developing REST and SOAP APIs
· Knowledge of MySQL Workbench and VSCode is a plus
· Knowledge of GIT and Azure DevOps is good to have
· Familiarity with Azure
Understanding of key design principles.
Email the resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here