200 + Employees
Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres
About Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers
Medcare, a premium healthcare network that operates out of the United Arab Emirates, is a venture of Aster DM Healthcare, a global healthcare group with 317 medical establishments across 9 countries, including the GCC, India and Africa. Committed to providing high quality, personalised medical care to every patient, Medcare lives by its simple promise: We’ll Treat You Well.
Here Latest Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers Careers Jobs Openings(08)
02. Licensed Massage Therapist
03. Dental Nurse
04. Registered Nurse – Medcare Wellness Center
05. Registered Nurse
08. Medical claims Submission officer
09. Healthcare Assistant
Should you have any difficulties in submitting your application or come across any financial abuse to secure a job opportunity with us, please submit your query via email to email@example.com
Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers Careers
Explore and Apply
- All open positions across Medcare are listed under our group recruitment portal. Click ’CURRENT OPENINGS’ to access the page.
- Click “Apply Now” when you find a job that matches your skills.
- Create an account and upload your resume/cover letter when prompted.
- Check your email inbox for confirmation that we received your application.
- Screening: The recruiter will draw up a shortlist of candidates to invite for an interview. They will choose the applicants that meet most closely to the criteria and requirement of the job.
- Interview: If you are shortlisted for a vacancy, we will send you an invitation with all the details of the interviewers, venue and date of the interview. If you have applied for a nursing and midwifery position, you will have a screening test before the interview.
- At the interview: You will be interviewed by a panel of two or more interviewers. We may ask you to do some tests, but we will inform you about these requirements when we invite you for interview.
- Communication of interview results: The recruiter will inform you about the outcome of the interview by email.
Congratulations on being offered a job at Medcare. There are just a few more steps to complete before you join us.
- Conditional offer of employment: If you accept our job offer, we will send you a conditional offer of employment by email, indicating what references and other documents we require for pre-employment checks.
- Pre-employment checks: Before you start at Medcare, we must verify your references. You may need to complete other pre-employment checks like a background verification as well as a criminal check if you hold a General Manager role and above. We will give you more information about the references and other documents we need at the conditional offer stage.
- Employment contract: Once we have completed the pre-employment checks, you will receive a copy of your employment contract and details of your induction by email in advance of your start date.
- Start date: If you are currently in employment, please do not hand in your notice until you have an email confirmation from us to tender your resignation.
We want your first few months with us to go as smoothly as possible, so you can get on with what you do best, and we can chart your progress and development.
More about Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers
The Medcare network comprises of 4 multispeciality hospitals, 4 speciality centres, 9 medical centres, and over 350 highly qualified doctors. Medcare is a part of the Aster DM Healthcare Group, which serves over 10 million patients a year through a network of hospitals, clinics and pharmacies in the Middle East, India and the Philippines.
Aligned to the multicultural soul of the UAE, our team of multi-lingual doctors are qualified from top institutions in the USA, UK, India, France, Greece, Australia, Africa, and the Middle East. They are supported by the advanced diagnostic, treatment, surgical technology and facilities of Medcare.
Industry – Hospitals and Health Care
Company size – 1,001-5,000 employees
Includes members with current employer listed as Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres, including part-time roles.
Headquarters -DUBAI, DUBAI
Specialties – ER, Anesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diet&Nutrition, ENT, Paediatrics, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Urology, Nephrology, Neurology, Radiology, Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, and Orthopaedics
CONNECT WITH Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers
Website – https://www.medcare.ae/en
Careers – https://www.medcare.ae/en/careers.html
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/medcareae
Twitter – https://twitter.com/medcareae
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies # LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Ajman – Click Here
Jobs in Al Ain – Click Here
Jobs in Sharjah – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here