200 + Employees
Credence High School-Dubai
Table of Contents
Credence High School-Dubai Careers Jobs Vacancies
Credence High School is a top CBSE affiliated school in Dubai, offering inclusive and holistic learning programs from Pre KG to Grade 12. With a sprawling campus, state-of-the-art facilities, co-curricular and extracurricular activities, it is one of the best CBSE schools in Dubai that adheres to international standards of education. At Credence High School, we strive to create a happy environment to engender a perpetual love of learning among our students. Our students learn through exploration of a well-structured yet dynamic CBSE curriculum.
Latest Credence High School-Dubai Careers Jobs Vacancies
Home room Teachers
Social Studies Teachers
PGT Psychology Teacher
Candidates fulfilling the below criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Job Details Here
Credence High School-Dubai, a CBSE affiliated school is hiring
We are looking for innovative, creative, passionate and well qualified teachers to join us for the this academic year 2023-2024.
Candidates fulfilling the below criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Apply today
For further details check https://lnkd.in/gieAwmyy
Credence is passionate about evolving people and aiding individuals to become excellent teachers. Our wonderful, engaged and highly motivated students, alongside positive, friendly and hardworking colleagues have a strong commitment to develop each other in a positive pro-active community. Credence high has a perfect environment where you will get the opportunity to grow, flourish and succeed.
General information for candidates applying for teaching positions
- All candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in education, specialization in the relevant subject (Bachelor’s or Master’s). The certificates must be attested mandatorily.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years qualified teaching experience in UAE in the same subject.
- Candidates must be talented, motivated and well-qualified individuals with very good language skills.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching. A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Candidates should be an excellent team player both within the department and across phases.
- Candidates should be excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES (*New)
Job Opening For
|Vacant||Mathematics Teacher (PGT)||Min. Exp: 2 years as a Maths Teacher in UAE
Min Qualification: B.Ed + Master’s degree in Maths
|Psychologist (PGT)||Min. Exp: 2 years as a Psychologist in UAE
Min Qualification: B.Ed + Master’s degree in Psychology (Distance or Open University degrees are not accepted)
|Art Teacher||Min. Exp: 2 years as an Art teacher in UAE
Min Qualification: B.Ed / Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Art
|Islamic Studies Teacher||Min. Exp: 2 years as an Islamic teacher in UAE
Min Qualification: B.Ed / Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Art (Female Only)
|PE Teacher||Min. Exp: 2 years as a PE teacher in UAE
Min Qualification: B.Ed/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in PE (Female Only)
|IT Executive/Data Analyst||Min. Exp: 2 years as a Data Analyst in UAE
Min Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here