200 + Employees
Canadian Specialist Hospital
Canadian Specialist Hospital
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is the brainchild of its Chairman, Mr. Mohammad Rashid Al Falasi. His vision is to establish a World Class medical facility that will cater to the tertiary health care needs of the Middle East. Its mission is to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic, curative and rehabilitative services of International standard .
Canadian Specialist Hospital Careers
If you are interested in joining CSH’s growing team of dedicated professionals, please have a look at our current job openings.
Here Latest Canadian Specialist Hospital Careers Jobs Openings(32)
01. General Practitioner – Obstetrics & Gynecology
02. Senior Charge Nurse – OT
03. Urology Technician
04. Advanced Paramedic
05. Service Assistant
06. Senior Registered Nurse – Dialysis
07. Business Development Executive (Arab With Healthcare Experience)
08. Specialist Plastic Surgery – Part Time/CBD With OPD
09. Front Desk Officer
10. Clinical Pathologist – Part Time
11. CT/MRI Radiographer with DHA Eligibility/License.
12. Specialist Pediatrics – Part-Time/CBD With OPD
13. Registered Nurse – Cathlab
14. Senior CT/MRI Radiographer
15. Registered Nurse – Ambulance/EMT
16. Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
28. Graphic Designer
29. Pharmacist (with DHA license/ eligibility)
30. Pharmacy Technician (with DHA license/ eligibility)
31. Pharmacy Cashier
32. Medical Coder
33. CSSD Technician
34. Biomedical Engineer
35. Medical Coders (UAE experience required)
1) Echocardiography/Cardiovascular Technologist – Apply Here
2) General Practitioner – Pediatrics & Neonatology – Apply Here
3) Ultrasound Technician (Sonographer) – Apply Here
4) Pharmacist – Apply Here
5) Endoscopy Technician – Apply Here
6) Trainee Pharmacist – Apply Here
7) Registered Nurse – Apply Here
8) Medical Coder – Apply Here
9) Sr. Pharmacist – Apply Here
Table of Contents
Apply at email@example.com
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Graduation from an approved Medical School. Completion of an approved Obstetric residency program consistent with established standards of DHA with specialty certification in the country of training. Certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology or member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (or its equivalent).
- At least 8+ years experience as a full-time Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist with Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Excellent command of oral and written English & Arabic.
|Senior Medical Coder||Dubai||Apply Here|
|Registered Nurse – Ambulance/EMT||Dubai||Apply Here|
|Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology||Dubai||Apply Here|
|General Practitioner – ICU/CCU||Dubai||Apply Here|
|Marketing & Business Development Executive / Officer – UAE Nationals Only||Dubai||Apply Here|
|Patient Engagement Executive/ Officer / Team lead||Dubai||Apply Here|
To apply for a job at the Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) in Dubai, you can try the following steps:
- Visit the CSH website and look for a career or job openings page.
- Review the job openings and make sure you meet the qualifications and requirements for the position you are interested in.
- Prepare a strong resume and cover letter that highlights your relevant skills and experience.
- Follow the instructions on the CSH website for submitting your application, which may include filling out an online application form and uploading your resume and cover letter.
- Some positions may require additional steps, such as an online assessment or an in-person interview. Follow the instructions provided by the CSH for completing these steps.
- If you are offered a job at the CSH, make sure you read and understand the terms of your employment before accepting the offer.
CONNECT WITH Canadian Specialist Hospital
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here