200 + Employees
Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children
Table of Contents
Job Position – Registered Nurse – Emirati
Job Details Here
For Female Emirati Nurses
- Responsible in the provision of quality nursing care by maintaining accurate records in the EMR and in the maintenance of professional standards through continuing education and development.
- Responsible for the orientation and induction training of new, junior Registered Nurses and Practical Nurses.
- Accountable for ensuring all services rendered are consistent with their education and assessed competence, meet legislative requirements and are supported by appropriate standards.
- Understands supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of organization. Provides age appropriate patient care according to the Nursing Scope of Practice as defined by DoH.
- To perform and document patient assessment which incorporates all available data.
- To use nursing knowledge and Clinical expertise in performing physical examinations and patient assessments.
- To identify from assessment, actual and potential problems in collaboration with patient and family.
- To appropriately escalate identified concerns according to the level of urgency.
- Uses evidence-based practice in the provision of care.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited Nursing School/University
Current BLS Certificate
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here