200 + Employees
Delta International Petroleum Services
Table of Contents
Job Position – Plant Operator
Job Details Here
Type : 1 year contract ( renewable based on performance)
Note : Preference will be given to Arabic / Filipino Candidates.
Operate, control and monitor, on an assigned shift, one or more of the following operations in the Gas
Injection Process (GIP); Gas Sweetening Plant (Units and Equipment) (GSP); Utilities Operation (Power Plant/Air, Water, Fuel Distribution System); Water Injection Process (WIP); as instructed and directed by the Supervisor and in accordance with defined operating procedures and safety standards while ensuring that all utilities and process functions are properly carried out during the shift.
When assigned to Control Room (CCR/PCB)
· Operate and adjusts control panel instrumentation governing the operation and all related Turbines, heaters, pumps, engines, compressors, and similar equipment to maintain constant and balanced production of gas, Power generation, Water injection, gas injection process in accordance with specified parameters.
· Relay information to other relevant units regarding changes in operation conditions or demand ensuring effective communications.
· Prepare or check the preparation of shift log sheets by entering operating data such as product change and process rates, temperatures, pressures, production and flow rates while recording operating malfunctions and the conditions of equipment to ensure all figures are properly recorded at prescribed times and that all show normal and stable conditions.
· Control the activities of the in-charged plant and carry out regular checks for equipment and production specifications at in the process area in offshore complex. including the
· review of daily instructions, checking local controls, monitoring operating variables and adjusting pressure, temperature, flow and chemical levels accordingly to facilitate effective operations as per defined parameters and safety standards.
Education / Qualifications
Required: Completion of Secondary (12 years) education plus 2 years full-time technical training
8 years diversified experience in oilfield operations including 4 years in offshore facilities General mechanical maintenance experience
· Manage, optimise & ensure quality of production
· Organise plant management
· Manage control systems
· Understand, comply & implement activities in-line with BPOMS
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here