200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Midwife
Job Details Here
We are currently looking for an experienced Consultant Pediatric Surgeon to work in one of the region’s most high-profile healthcare groups located in Abu Dhabi. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical degree and completion of higher education programmed (fellowship/diploma) recognized by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration of specialty recognized from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years’ post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Tax-free salary & Incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labor law.
To apply, please share your updated CV and qualification certificates for review at email@example.com
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here