200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Recruitment Coordinator
Job Details Here
The job can be extended and/or converted to a permanent contract based on performance.
If you are passionate about recruitment and have experience in both recruitment and administrative tasks, please apply, we are looking for you!!
To deliver a supportive role in the HR Department by coordinating administration and recruitment related tasks.
- Collection of documents from selected candidates and preparing their offer letters on the basis of validity and relevancy of documents.
- Coordinating with different departments, such as administration and PR for offer letters, coordination of all training, recruitment and any other related tasks.
- Assist the recruitment team in sourcing for all positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels) and offline means by creating and maintaining a healthy database of candidates.
- Designing interview questions and job descriptions for reflecting the requirements for each position.
- Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g. in-person interviews, screening calls and assessments).
- Coordinate with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems.
- Maintaining and sharing the onboarding report with the manager.
- Provide other administrative and PR support to recruiters as needed.
- Conducting reference checks.
- Interface with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- Assist with new hire on boarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field.
- Prior experience for a minimum of at least 1 year in Talent Acquisition is a must.
- Experience with sourcing of candidates using professional platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Naukrigulf, Gulf Talent), social media channels and resume databases.
- Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods and full Recruitment cycle.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You must be have good listening skills and empathy.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Social and confident individual.
- Competitive salary package
- A good work-life balance
- Supportive work environment
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role, please apply through the link with your updated CV or, you may also send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here