200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Public Relations Officer
Job Details Here
About UsBeOnd is a multinational game-changing boutique airline targeting scheduled leisure luxury air services with an all-premium-class cabin. All our aircraft are fitted with full-flat-bed seats with no compromise to the high-end experience.Joining our team to oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly , we are looking forPublic Relations OfficerYour RoleYou will be responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, of employees, the company, liaising with various Government Departments and AgenciesYou will:
- Collect and give regular updates on all labor and immigration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
- Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
- Assure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up on official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport, Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
- Respond / deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions
- Provide information, and support the HR department by making recommendations on best practices in order to make the process of getting residency permits faster and more efficient.
- Assist with Renewal for Trade License , Establishment cards
- Manage Day to Day PRO transaction on different immigration portals (Mainland, Dafza etc)
- Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa/labor card expiring.
- Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes
- Maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
- Administer company licenses and tax remittances with various UAE government authorities, Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
- Evaluate any urgent jobs, prioritize and accomplish at short notices.
Your Profile: Ideally, you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in similar position in Dubai and in depth knowledge of Mainland and Dafza etc
- Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
- Good Oral & written English
- Preference given to native Arabic speaker
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
- Great organizational and Administration skills
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing skills
- Valid Driving License
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here