200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Package Manager
Job Details Here
The key responsibilities:
- Manage the contract / package independently from award to hand over in accordance to company guidelines and standards.
- Point of Contact and full responsible for the project / package.
- Initiate required coordination meetings with stakeholders to ensure project / package success.
- Ensure project/package design is prepared in line with project schedules and costs.
- Ensure procurement of materials are in line of project requirements (specs, time, costs, etc.).
- Commercial and Correspondence management to ensure project objectives are maintained and safeguarded (variations, claims, notifications, minutes of meetings, PO’s, RFI’s, etc.).
- Review and advice of technicalities of in-house products and system.
- Coordinate and manage logistic requirements.
- Constantly support the construction team with required modifications as per site condition and or design changes.
- Liaise with JV partners and sub-contractors on Safety issues
- Collate data in conjunction with the Quality Dept, and Update/maintain activities on the Quality Plan, Liaise with contractor on Quality issues.
- Update and manage the project programme through liaison with the Planning and Cost Engineers.
- Preparation of work enabling documentation in support of task delivery.
- Liaise with Contractors on planning, programme & cost issues.
- Prepare an 8 week look ahead for each task for discussion and inclusion in the progress meetings.
- Collate performance data and ensure accurate reporting of project progress & cost conjunction with the Planning and Cost Engineers.
- Identify, assess, record, update risks which would prevent successful delivery – Risk register – assumptions – exclusions.
- Establish and manage the projects budget/expenditure profile within levels agreed with the Project Manager.
- Regular Programme and Cost Review meetings, taking action where appropriate and reporting progress.
- Setting up Service Level Agreements or contracts with external organisations to provide a support service to the project in conjunction with cost engineer.
- Ensure work undertaken by Service Providers is managed effectively.
- Interface with other Project Engineers to ensure integration /co-ordination with other delivery tasks.
- Maintain a daily log of the work carried out. Log to include status of ongoing tasks including any delays or issues which may influence future works.
- Strong analytical skills required to review all project information and ensure accuracy as well as identify issues, concerns and potential mitigations.
- Experience with cost control including project estimating, forecasting and cost management including reporting
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and successfully execute tasks in accordance with business objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Marine Engineering / Naval Architect or equivalent.
- Wide experience as Package Manager in EPC Offshore and New Building Projects
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here