200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Human Resources Coordinator
Job Details Here
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues. Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures.
- Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues.
- Coordinate and conduct applicant drug screens, reference checks, background checks, motor vehicle checks, and social security number verification.
- Maintain applicant flow, drug screen, orientation and transfer request logs.
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems. Assist with orientation of new employees.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s).
- Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create and type office correspondence using computer.
- Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
- Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
- answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
- support team to reach common goals;
- listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here