200 + Employees
CSCEC Middle East
Table of Contents
Job Position – Human Resources Coordinator
Job Details Here
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day HR operations of construction Division and provide administrative support to Dept Manager.
- Conduct HR planning meetings with Project/Department Managers, Perform analysis and forecast plans.
- Coordinate with construction project sites for timely submission of relevant documents for Attendance, Recruitment, performance appraisal, promotion, termination, Resignation, warning letters, Probation evaluations, transfers, visa, medical insurance, etc..
- Work closely with company PR, Admin & Legal Depts., mainly for the staffs visa, joining arrangements, and HR related legal queries.
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR reports to identify gaps between targeted and actual results, and making improvements as or if required.
- Ensure smooth onboarding arrangements for newly recruited staff from various geographies.
- Make sure that all the documents are completed before submitting to corporate HR Dept
- Assist in Sourcing relevant CV & pre-screening of job Applicants.
- Assist hiring managers to schedule technical interviews.
- Act as a point of contact between Corporate HR Dept & construction Division
- Other duties & responsibilities assigned by Dept Manager.
- Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree in Human Resource Management
- 2-3 Years of Relevant work experience
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here