Ventures Middle East
Table of Contents
Job Position – Tenders and Contract Coordinator
Job Details Here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient coordination and execution of the tendering process and activities in accordance with the company’s standards and regulations, as well as track the status of the project deadlines.
- Ensure effective and smooth administration of all the activities within the Executive office.
- Maintain an up to date and easy to use filing system of all documents in both electronically and hard copy files.
- Manage the tendering process from the pre-qualification stage through the final bid submission, award of contract and end of engagement.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) from concerned divisions and other tender documents that are compliance with the client’s requirements and in line with the Company’s standards.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of bids received to help the concerned departments identify the right approach that best meets the needs of the clients.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience , should have worked as Tender/Bid/Contracts Coordinator or Document Controller
- Use of MS applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Arabic Speaker
- Knowledge of government tendering portal specifically Etimad (KSA)
- · Ability to multitask
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture
- World-class leaders who support, position, empower and engage
- High-end of different industry exposure
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here