200 + Employees
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Table of Contents
Job Position – Account Opening Officer
Job Details Here
A/C Opening for WBG /BBD Team :
- Processing of account opening & checking documents related to WBG, BBD. Maintaining related documentation based on approved requests in accordance with agreed time standards, authorities and operational policies to a satisfaction level that will assist in achieving the overall mission of operational excellence
- Maintain the CRM workflow timely for opening accounts for UAE and SRT for IBG countries.
- Ensure the information input related to the accounts in AMBIT & related systems is correct and identification info and other info are as per supporting documents attached with the file.
- Advise business in case of any discrepancy or missing documents etc. and maintain follow up standards.
- Follow up with the service team by sending frequent emails calls and reminders.
- Timely submission of documents to CCU via CRM for FileNet upload
- AECB checking for cheque book issuance
- End to End account opening in AMBIT
- MIS/Dashboard updation on daily basis, TAT report and related activities.
Account Opening and maintenance for IBG, CBG and BBD
- Opening Internal accounts such as Map, STI, STS, STO and Vostro accounts.
- Opening New RIMs for BBD & CBG accounts and ensuring documents are complete as per the defined checklist.
- Ensure that KYC/EDD has been obtained for High Risk countries/cases and GCD approvals taken.
- In cases where Compliance standards are not maintained refer to GCD.
- Ensures that documents are complete and necessary approvals are in place as per ADIB Policy for the functions assigned.
- Ensure that processes are in accordance with operational procedures.
- Handling Account Opening, dormant activation and closing accounts from ADIB IBG business
- Investigate customer and business inquiries and providing solutions to solve reported issues
- Perform reconciliation of accounts, taking corrective action on outstanding
- Items and escalate any long outstanding items.
- Undertake training programs to improve knowledge in order to enhance role performance.
- Maintain proper time standards, good team spirit and service standards.
- Assist in enhancing job knowledge of trainees and new staff recruits.
- Ensure compliance to ADIB policies, procedures, guidelines and standards
- Undertake any additional assignments / projects entrusted by the line management and complete them as per requirement.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
Needs to have knowledge for basic requirements of banking such as Account Opening.
Interpersonal and relationship skills – must have an ability to develop and sustain executive-level relationships as well as internal organization relationships across a variety of roles and levels. Written and good oral communications skills Presentation and facilitation skills (applied in both in-person and phone interactions).
Knowledge of basic principles of providing customer service.
Proficient knowledge of general office systems, PC skills, and MS Office Products
At least 1-2 years of Banking related to Customer onboarding.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here