200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Visa Processing Specialist
Job Details Here
This position exists to perform operations services support tasks efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Follow up onboarding activities (i.e., communication with candidates after job offer acceptance, welcome email, prepare joining formalities, accommodation, and transportation coordination, …etc.)
- Follow up offboarding activities (i.e., final exit issuance, final settlement, air tickets…etc.)
- Initiate and follow up clearance process for offboarding employees.
- Sponsorship transfer from/to the company
- Follow up new file number creation
- Follow up expat iqama issuance for new employees
- New employees’ announcement to their department
- Onboarding survey
- Process and follow up the day-to-day activities of third parties’ employees (i.e., exit re-entry, official letters, monthly salary transfer …etc.).
- Manage and follow up payment of the agencies’ invoices on time including creation of PR/PO/SES.
- Reconciliation of account for the third parties’ companies and recruitment agencies.
- Opening and updating bank account for the non-staff employees (Salary Card).
- Follow up employees with cash salaries status in SAP
- Issuance of personal loan letters
- Send letter to the bank for terminated employees whom having a loan.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Human ResourcesWork Experience 2 to 5 YearsTechnical / Functional Competencies Ad Hoc ReportingData CollectionEmployee Records MaintenanceSpreadsheet PreparationTime Recording
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Ajman – Click Here
Jobs in Al Ain – Click Here
Jobs in Bahrain – Click Here
Jobs in Dammam – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Kuwait – Click Here
Jobs in Oman – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Riyadh – Click Here
Jobs in Sharjah – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here