200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – HR Officer
Job Details Here
Job Description :
1. Setting up oncoming talents with users in ERP system.
3. Managing GOSI, Medical Insurance, employees’ vacation and business trips .
4. Assisting on Iqama renewal.
5. Check employees’ time sheets regularly, assists in preliminary investigation of all personnel matters and admin decisions.
6. Issuing required administrative resolutions, certificates and letters internal and external use.
7. Maintaining employee leave records and prepare reports as required.
8. Communicates internally for all employee relations related issues.
9. Maintain digital and electronic records of employees and have an updated records of all staffs.
10. All other personnel affairs work.
1. Diploma / Bachelor in HR or Business Administration.
2. Required experience is 1-2 years.
2. Knowledge of labor laws.
3. Knowledge of HR procedures.
4. Excellent communication skills: written and oral.
5. Expert on Microsoft Office Application.
6. Fluent in English.
To apply please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Ajman – Click Here
Jobs in Al Ain – Click Here
Jobs in Bahrain – Click Here
Jobs in Dammam – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Kuwait – Click Here
Jobs in Oman – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Riyadh – Click Here
Jobs in Sharjah – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here