200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Game Producer
Job Details Here
Lead Game Producer
Priority Crypto are working with a major Gaming client to secure an experianced Lead Game Producer to head up the tech team on the gaming division.
As a Game Producer you will work directly with the Development Team (Game Design, Art, Engineering, Business) to ensure timelines are realistic and deliverables are scoped to allow for confident delivery.
- Deliver the Product Vision as a liaison between the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Own the development process: Help define & track milestones and deliverables to make sure the product achieves its goals. Balance against timeline, resources and quality.
- Maintain feature backlog against business, design, art & tech priorities
- Coordinate day to day activities, identifying bottlenecks and misalignments and working diligently to remove them
- Present weekly updates, development status and clear vision to all stakeholders Coordinate with other Producers and stakeholders at Metaverse level, aligning on vision, risks, timeline, resources and deliverables.
- Champion the Gaming Metaverse across community facing channels when needed
- Identify and execute on opportunities at the intersection of Web3, Blockchain and computer gaming.
MUST HAVE A STRONG LEVEL OF SPOKEN ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED!
Qualifications / Requirements
This is a key role that requires a mix of product ownership & full cycle development knowledge in the F2P space complemented by an interest in Web 3.0 / blockchain applications in gaming.
- Have 3 years of industry experience in a project management or production role in the F2P space (mobile, web or AAA)
- Have delivered at least two full lifecycle games, from ideation / preproduction to active LiveOPS.
- Are open to or already poses blockchain knowledge, especially tokenomics and see WEB 3.0 as an opportunity for the gaming industry
- Enjoy coordinating teams across multiple world locations and job
- Are a structured person, able to work with uncertainty and a good
- communicator with strong presentation skills and attention to detail
- Are proficient in project management tools such as Jira, Hansoft, Asana, Hacknplan etc.
- Have familiarity with BI / analytics tools and live game middleware like Playfab, Firebase, PowerBI
If you fully meet the above requirements as a minimum and are looking for a full time role please apply and feel free to connect on Linked in for future opportunities
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Ajman – Click Here
Jobs in Al Ain – Click Here
Jobs in Bahrain – Click Here
Jobs in Dammam – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Kuwait – Click Here
Jobs in Oman – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Riyadh – Click Here
Jobs in Sharjah – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here