200 + Employees
Flair M Technologies
Table of Contents
Job Position – Consultant
Job Details Here
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)- (To measure and monitor the performance of the role in the context of the Section/Department’s activities)
• Reduced time to resolve incidents.
• Improved customer experience.
• Improved operational efficiencies and optimum processes.
• Documentations of all work instructions and operations processes.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS ROLE PROFILE
1. Minimum of five years of Level 3/TAC level of support experience with debugging, diagnosing and troubleshooting skillsets.
2. Strong Networking and in-depth knowledge in Routing & Switching technologies in multiproduct/protocol/hybrid environments including Transport / SDWAN and other technologies 3. Well-versed with networking tools such as traffic generators, analysers, etc.
4. In depth knowledge and experience with IP Networking L2/3 Protocols, IPv4, IPv6, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, IS-IS, STP, MPLS as well as an emphasis on SNMP.
5. Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to understand complex business processes and technical environments.
7. Experience in Incident/event management tools
8. Experience in OSS/BSS tools used for service provider operations. 9. Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with internal/external senior level business stakeholders.
10. High level of IT literacy.
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION
1. BE/B.Tech Degree or equivalent in years of progressive experience in Service Provider environments.
2. Valid CCIE R&S or Service Provider certification is a plus
Please drop your resume at email@example.com
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here