200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Senior Product Manager
Job Details Here
Location: Dubai – UAE
Here’s a snapshot of what your responsibilities would include:
● Defining the eCommerce product strategy and feature roadmap, working across multiple products and services
● Working cross-functionally to ensure necessary project support and prioritization, finding innovative solutions to balance business value and technical effort and reducing non-value-add effort.
● Collaborating closely with stakeholders to identify, define, and design solutions to improve the eCommerce customer experience and onboard new products
● Working cross-functionally with technology and business teams to ensure efficient and effective execution of the eCommerce strategy and roadmap
● Using quantitative and qualitative data to inform product and customer experience decisions
● Creating test & learn environment for products in Innovation and CX to quickly understand market acceptance
● Keeping up to date with evolving marketplace and technology trends, and exploring new and effective products or enhancements that will improve site & mobile experiences to lift user traffic, engagement, and conversion.
● Superb written and oral communication skills. Can present and articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
Your experience would include:
● 4 years’ experience in a product management position, preferably as a Product Manager in a complex business setting
● Ability to define and analyze numerous product metrics, ability to think strategically and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product for opportunities.
● Strong customer obsession, enjoys obsessing over getting the customer experience right
● Data driven and detail oriented; superior problem solving and organizational skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
● The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with business models related to e-commerce and marketplaces. Emerging market experience is a big plus.
● Experience in providing best practices in product lifecycle process, discovery/ideation/planning, and building products through agile methodologies
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please only share your CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Senior Product Manager” in the subject line of the email.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here