200 + Employees
Architecture & Planning Group
Table of Contents
Job Position – Senior Planning Engineer
Job Details Here
– Prepare Work Breakdown Structure to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
– Review site progress, update program and prepare Progress reports.
– Analyzing gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concerns which required action to the Project Manager.
– Ensure that project controls documents such as resource histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material control systems, etc. are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.
– Document contract changes, variations and claims and revise the project baseline schedule when required.
– Prepare impact evaluation on Schedule Extension of Time (EOT) and cost implications.
– Prepare look ahead program
– Attends meetings and reports on the current situation and prepare meeting minutes related to project planning.
– Perform other tasks assigned by the direct manager which include but not limited to the above mentioned duties
– Excellent command verbal and written English
– Attentive to details
– Strong interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here