200 + Employees
RED HOLDING GROUP FZ LLE
Table of Contents
Procurement Officer Job Vacancies in Dubai
Job Details Here
01. Hiring now : Procurement Officer who can join us immediately
Job Location: Dubai
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ” Procurement Officer” in the subject line.
02. Hiring Procurement Officer for my Company Red Event Services LLC
Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
Share Cv at Recruitment@redholding.net
03. looking for Procurement Officer who can join at the earliest.
Experience – 4-5yrs
Background should be from civil/facility management/maintenance companies
Should have strong knowledge in local supplier data base (specially in maintenance and construction)
Preferred UAE driving license
Salary – AED 4,000 – 5000
Location – Dubai
Candidates who are having relevant/similar experience & available in UAE, please share your updated CV to email@example.com
04. looking for a receptionist for our Dubai office.
Should have 3-5 years of experience and should be able to join immediately.
Salary : 3500 – 4000
Send your CVs to Kayth.firstname.lastname@example.org only email
05. Looking for Procurement Officer
Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in hospitality products related to Restaurants and Hotels.
Candidates with similar experience only share the resume with email@example.com or call 66160579.
06. PROCUREMENT OFFICER
*Minimum 3 years local (UAE) experience, in a similar role preferably in transport, manufacturing and/or logistics sectors.
*Experience in negotiation and leading with third parties.
*Should be computer literate with MS Office.
*Should have experience in MM module and Transport Module of SAP 4 Henna
*Can maintain (Monitor, evaluate, and report) the whole supply chain process starting form order till receiving the goods/services and managing the complete procure-to-pay process
*Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
07. Procurement Engineer (2 Positions)
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Procurement Engineer”.
08) Procurement Coordinator
09. Procurement Officer
It’s a 6 months contract and need immediate joiners.
Must have strong MS Office skills (MS Excel/MS Word).
Ideally a Commerce Graduate.
Knowledge or experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is not mandatory but is nice to have.
If interested, please share your resume to email@example.com
10. Procurement Manager (Civil)
Procurement Manager (Civil), Dubai.
– Degree in Civil Engineering.
– Minimum 12-15 years experience working with reputed Main contractors in the UAE.
– Extensive experience in handling large Building projects portfolio primarily Residential buildings, Towers, Mixed use developments and Townhouses.
Please send your CVS/Referrals to:
11. Procurement Officer candidate must be in Dubai to apply for job and available immediately to join.
Industry – Logistic / Freight Forwarding
Location – *Dubai*
Total experience – Minimum of 2 – 8 years in procurement department preferably in the field of construction, building material, electrical and mechanical aspects of construction activities.
Must have handled *International client* such as US ARMY, UN. Should be in the position to understand US/ European English accent.
assist collection, gathering and evaluation of all RFI’s, RFQ’s, RFP’s and ITB’s received from various clients
participate in the drawing up of contracts for the company ensuring that suitable and adequate criteria
assist in the management of assigned purchase orders / contracts, having responsibility, for bench marking,
liaise with departmental staff, other departments, contractors and other statutory authorities in matters relating to work
Joining – immediately
Share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Procurement Analyst with experience in Catering Industry
Location – Dubai
Salary – AED 5000 to AED 6000
Interested Candidates Please share your CV to email@example.com with ‘Procurement Analyst’ mentioned in subject
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here
– Prepare and issue RFP / RFQ’s for procurement of goods and services.
– Prepare purchase orders and service contracts, including bid technical specifications and commercial evaluation.
– Process PR’s and LPO’s on System
– Manages the process of Pre – qualification of vendors.
– Select reliable sources of supply, control price and quality
– Provide assistance for resolution of vendor issues and updates to vendor records.
– Respond to any vendor inquiries relevant to Procuring Goods and Services.
– Work collaboratively with various department personnel to understand the requirements and initiate suitable action.Location: Dubai
Please reach out directly or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org