200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Operations Technician
Job Details Here
- Well Heads & Well Groups comprising the following :
- Oil Wells (ESP wells included).
- Water Injection wells.
- Instrument Technical Rooms (ITRs) with Remote IO Units & Telecom Panels within well groups.
- Wellhead control panels and well hydraulics.
- Corrosion inhibitor Chemical injection facilities at each well site.
- Flow lines and water injection lines corridor to / from CGF.
- Central Gathering Facility (CGF) comprising the following :
- Multi-port selector manifolds.
- Multi-phase flow-meters on Test Headers (allocation metering).
- Multi-Phase Pump packages.
- Water injection pumps.
- Water supply well with ESP’s.
- Water Injection chemical dosing (biocide and oxygen scavenger)
- One water disposal pipeline between water supply well and water disposal well.
- Instrument Air compressor package, incl. air dryer and accessories.
- Nitrogen generation unit + N2 cylinder package.
- Closed drain system including vent.
- Emergency Diesel Generator set.
- Potable water system including network.
- Pig launcher.
- Fire and Gas Protection System.
- External to CGF and ASAB
- Export pipeline and Block Valve Station.
- Pig Receiver.
- Custody Transfer Multi-phase flow-meters.
- Ensure all plant is operated t within safety operating design limits and procedures.
- Ensure daily logs are completed accurately and handed over to the Site Operations Engineer.
- Report where plant is not performing to design or any equipment requires maintenance.
- Ensure operations first line preventative maintenance routines are executed as per schedule.
- Ensure all first line preventative maintenance routines history is archived in the CMMS.
- Participate in audits, inspections and safety observation tours as directed.
- To be aware of the technical documentation pertaining to process plant.
- Provide answers to technical queries related to operations.
- Be conversant with Contract KPIs and support their delivery and attainment at all times.
- Partake in, or cooperate with; internal or external audits as directed.
- Compile or receive detailed written Handover prior to; and completion of leave and/or field breaks.
- Carry out HSE and technical audits and inspections as directed.
- Guide and coach Sub-contract personnel on operations best practice.
- Good knowledge of process controls and vessel / pipeline integrity.
- Participate in root cause analysis studies as directed
- Permit Control.
- Issuing authority for the Permit to Work System and Associated Certificates.
- Essential to have a full knowledge of Al Dhafra HSE policies and Procedures.
- Provide Permits for all work executed at the ASAB and Haliba Facilities and Pipeline with certificates for Isolations, Confined Space Entry, Chemical handling, Gas testing, Excavation etc.
- Ensure all Permits are counter signed by Operations Engineer (Area Authority) and Performing Authority
- Support Electrical Maintenance Engineer issuing Electrical Permits.
- Support Site Safety Officer in assessing risks and hazards and the mitigation required to negate these.
- Assist the Site Safety Officer in the preparation of Risk Assessments/JSAs.
- Police all permit activities as per COMPANY HSE & PTW procedures to ensure a safe system of work is being performed on live process plant as directed.
- Audit Tool Box Talks as directed by Site Safety Officer.
- Essential to have strong HSE awareness in the following areas:-
- Operations of wellhead & well head area.
- High Pressure equipment.
- Risk recognition / risk awareness.
- Permits to Work, Toolbox Talks & Checklists.
- Confined space entry procedure.
- Criticality of Gas Testing method and frequency.
- Awareness of H2S and N2 hazards.
- Manual handling techniques.
- Grit blasting and painting hazards.
- Use of BA equipment.
- Correct use of PPE.
- Simultaneous Operations hazards.
- Dropped objects & trip hazard mitigation.
- Working at height.
- Report HSE incidents and all near misses.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 10+ years’ experience in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas operations.
- Diploma (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge of CMMS.
- Excellent HSE appreciation and awareness.
- NEBOSH and or IOSH accreditation or similar desirable.
- Willingness to work and foster good working relationships in an integrated team from diverse locations.
- Good communication skills.
- Good written and oral English ability.
- Working knowledge of Arabic advantageous.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Ajman – Click Here
Jobs in Al Ain – Click Here
Jobs in Bahrain – Click Here
Jobs in Dammam – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Kuwait – Click Here
Jobs in Oman – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Riyadh – Click Here
Jobs in Sharjah – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here