Table of Contents
Job Position – MicroServices Operations
Job Details Here
· Strong experience with troubleshooting REST APIs and microservices (preferably in a fintech/banking large-scale deployment)
· Strong experience with L2/L3 production platforms support and operations
· Strong experience with supporting the Red Hat OpenShift container platform and docker containers. Experience with Kubernetes, ECS or EKS is a plus. Certification would be advantageous.
· Strong knowledge Linux administration, support and diagnosis. Linux certification would be advantageous.
· Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK Stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, Splunk or Similar.
· Strong understanding of security best practices (IAM, KMS, Encryption, PKI, SSL, TLS, etc.).
· Solid experience with Root Cause Analysis and technical documentation.
· Administration and/or engineering experience with API gateways (3-Scale/APIGEE, WSO2, or similar) for Microservices.
· Experience in developing Java/Spring Boot and Node.js based REST APIs and/or microservices.
· Knowledge of the banking/fintech domain.
· Experience working with ticket and incident management systems (BMC Remedy, JIRA, or similar)
· Experience working with deployment automation and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus)
· Knowledge of IT Service Management and/or ITIL processes
· Knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management processes
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here