200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Database Administrator
Job Details Here
- Manage SQL Server databases.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
- Monitor system’s health and performance.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security.
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time.
- Provide suggestions for solutions together with the SQL Database Teams.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a SQL Database Administrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Technical understanding of Procurement, Purchasing or stock Management Systems would be helpful.
- Familiarity with the workings of the Hotel & F&B industry would be preferred.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
If you a confident self-starter with a goal-oriented approach to work, are passionate about technical delivery & highest level of customer support and enjoy working in a fast growing organization with short decision-making processes, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here