200 + Employees
Nael General Contracting L.L.C.
Table of Contents
Job Position – Structural Engineer
Job Details Here
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in Structural Engineering with a previous working experience in precast technology.
• Working experience with structural design softwares particularly ETABS, SAFE, and StaadPro (Structural Worksuite).
• Well-versed in the use of international standards and design codes, particularly, ACI 318, ASCE 7 and IBC.
• Preparing structural modeling and analysis for buildings with different types of steel and RC structural systems like cast in-situ and precast structural elements (hollow-core slab & wall panel system, columns, beams, staircases, foundation etc.)
• Preparing design calculations in accordance with the project specifications, codes and design guidelines.
• Coordinating with BIM engineers and CAD technicians to prepare general arrangement drawings, shop drawings and connection details / fabrication drawings necessary for the approval of clients.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Only suitable candidates please apply for this position by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here