200 + Employees
Delphi Computer & Software
Table of Contents
Migration support engineer
Job Details Here
System Administrator for a client based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Contractual role 1 year, renewed basis performance.
Salary: To be discussed post interview.
· Strong Knowledge in Windows Operating Systems – Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11
· Thorough Understanding in O365, Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, Intune.
· Demonstrated experience with Windows server, Windows Active Directory.
· Expert technical proficiency with Information security.
· Monitor, Identify, Resolve Security alerts
· Review incident trends and make recommendations to improving security
· Ability to maintain analytical, accurate, targeted and highly flexible working mode under pressure
· In depth knowledge of standard protocols such as SMTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, TCP/IP.
If interested, please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here
Contract : 1 year, extendable based on performance.Experience on Windows 10 operating system and knowledge on windows 11.
· Operating system upgrade, reimaging, application installations, troubleshooting.
· Walking customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
· Working and migration experience on Microsoft 365
· Asking targeted questions to diagnose problems
· Experience on Local area network and troubleshooting experience on cable and wireless network.
· Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions to fix issues remotely.
· Record technical issues and document issue tracker in tools or available platform.
· Follow up with L2 support & migration team on outstanding issues.
· Participating in technical documentation and manual creation.
· Providing basic training on operating systems & applications to user
· Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems.
Working knowledge of office products, Standard applications.
· Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs.
· · ITIL Foundation (V3) certified.
· 4-8 years’ of proven work experience as a desktop support engineer is preferred.
· Microsoft O365 working \ Migration experience.
· Windows 11 certification is added advantage.