200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Emirates Transport Careers 2023 in Dubai Government Openings
|Company Name||Emirates Transport Corporation|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||06th of September 2023|
About Emirates Transport
Emirates Transport is a well-known transportation company in Dubai and is the largest government-owned transportation and fleet management company in the United Arab Emirates. It operates a diverse fleet of over 4,000 vehicles including buses, trucks, and light vehicles, providing services to various sectors such as education, health, and municipalities. The company is known for its commitment to implementing innovative technologies to enhance its services and improve efficiency.
Job Positions – Emirates Transport – Technical Services Careers Jobs Vacancies
01. Service Advisor
03. Service Manager
04. Senior Accountant
05. Data Scientist (UAE National Only)
06. Project Coordinator (6 Months Contract)
07. Transportation Operations Mgr (6 Months Contract)
08. Project Manager (6 Months Contract)
09. Senior Accountant
10. Fleet System & Process Specialist
11. Information Technology Business Partner
12. Head of Technical Operations
Job Details Here
- Data Scientist (UAE National) preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data science, computer science, or a related field is typically required for this role with minimum of 2-5 years of experience in fleet management or the transportation industry. Moreover, having strong knowledge of data science and machine learning techniques would be highly preferred.
- Project Coordinator preferably Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field of study with minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a relevant field. Moreover, competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Further, Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Transportation Operations Manager preferably Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field of study with 6-8 years of experience in transport operations or fleet management. Proficient in People Management, Leadership, Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Management, Data Modeling, Process Management, Budget Management, and Monitoring skills.
- Project Manager preferably Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field of study withholding Project Management certification. Having minimum of 6-8 years of experience in the transport industry. Proficient in People Management, Leadership, Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Management, Data Modeling, Process Management, Budget Management, and Monitoring skills.
- Senior Accountant preferably BS degree in Accounting, Finance with 8-10 years of experience in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAA) and General Ledger Functions. Furthermore, having advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- All of the positions preferably with diplomas with extensive years of experience in the same capacity.
How To Apply For Emirates Transport Careers?
We want to thank you all enough for taking an interest in applying for government jobs called Emirates Transport. We offer an innovative and continuous career development environment with an inclusive training program. So what are you waiting for, take steps forward now and drop your complete resume as per meeting the eligibility criteria. Our highly valued HR team will review your job application and will get notified to you. In case your resume gets shortlisted.
Email your Resume: