200 + Employees
Majid Al Futtaim
Table of Contents
Job Position – Procurement Supervisor
Job Details Here
Procurement Supervisor is responsible for Identifying and implementing integrated supply chain related processes that deliver cost-effective solutions; measures and manages the overall vendor performance and relationships.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Responsible for the direction and supervision of the entire procurement operation.
- Working closely with Stock Analyst Controller with receiving and reviewing all procurement requests for completeness and identification of services/commodities required and established requirements, determines priorities, develops work schedules, and assigns work to subordinates based upon available manpower and resources.
- Ensures the least disruption to operations and the most effective and efficient means of accomplishment.
- Ensures the accurate completion of all procurement requests to include the proper documentation of materials and cost expenditures. Manage purchase administration and order processing upon request from end users without delay
- Communicate the expected delivery schedule with the order list to Ware House manager on day to day basis.
- Coordinate with NPD team and B2B to arrange the samples and follow up with approvals
- Provide full admin support in daily operations Answer to suppliers, B2B.
- Ensure all procurement documents are properly filed and managed
- Support in coordination with Finance, Admin and program departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of B2B and Invoices
- Ensuring that a transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintained
- Work closely with Stock Analyst Controller to ensure CPU doesn’t run Out of Stock and safety stock is maintained.
- Coordinate with Food Safety Manager to finalize the specification.
- Assist in ensuring that all Supplies, services and equipment’s required are delivered in time.
- Support in establishment and maintenance of ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers
- Maintain supplier information for regularly purchased items, and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Any other duties or tasked delegated by Planning Manager
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here