200 + Employees
Table of Contents
Job Position – Project Engineer Consultant
Job Details Here
Project Engineer Consultant (Construction Industry) Job Responsibilities:
• To oversee the entire project cycle starting from Design, Construction, Interior Design etc.
• To coordinate with Consultants, Contractor and other parties as required.
• To ensure quality in deliverables and adherence to Scope of Deliverables.
• To ensure timely execution of tasks as per agreed project plan.
• To oversee purchase of items in coordination with Management to optimize costs.
• To ascertain quality measures are adhered to.
• Qualified Civil Engineer with minimum 15 years’ experience.
• Must have prior experience in handling large construction projects. • Must have overall experience in Design, Construction, Interior Design, Planning, Forecasting etc.
• Must possess excellent communication (verbal + written) skills.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with multi-ethnic teams.
• Must have extensive experience in technical writing and report preparation.
• Must possess excellent analytical skills.
Interested candidates please share your resume to Jayalakshmi@etek.solutions
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here