Al Muhark Security Services LLC
Job Position –Procurement Officer
- To handle all Procurement transaction and being responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- To handle the assets of the entity and monitor the assets register to ensure recording all the assets in proper manner, in a proper location and follow up the regular maintenance and other public relations roles.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Receiving all the new requestions to purchase new items or services.
- Handle all purchasing and procurements request by obtain 3 quotations from 3 different suppliers or vendors.
- Preparing Comparison sheet to determine the cheapest quotation with high quality.
- Getting approval from managing director.
- Requesting purchase order form accounting team after determining the purchasing Conditions (handing, delivery time, payment method, warranty & etc.)
- Forward the Purchase order to the chosen vendor and follow up the request.
- Receive the items, inspect it then forward all the documents (invoice, delivery note and LPO) to accounting team to proceed the payment.
- Record the asset in AMS and assign the same to respective employee.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
Asset Management tasks
- Contribute to the design and development of the Asset Management System.
- Establish the asset management capability of the organization with accounting department.
- Ensure all assets are recorded and barcoded in the asset register.
- Monitor and review the allocation of assets in accordance with the relevant policy and procedures.
- Perform physical asset verification and submit reports.
- Monitor and review the capturing of all physical assets in the physical asset management register.
- Manage the determination of the asset allocation according to policy and procedure of the organization.
- Manage the performance of asset verification according to prescribed time frames.
- Compile reports on the state of assets.
- Follow asset management procedure for all assets delivered as per policy and procedure – updated asset registers at all times.
- Manage the transfer of inter organizational assets.
- Follow up the regular maintenance.
- Renew Cars insurance policy.
- Follow up annual inspection for cars for the purpose of cars registration.
- Monitor annual renewal for cars registration.
- Ensure that eligible assets are insured and damages to assets are claimed on time.
- Manage the disposal process with accounting department.
- Handle all public relation tasks (renew trade license, establishment cards & etc.).
- Monitor Salik account and ensure availability of balance.
- Reviewing RTA account to check fines then share report with HR & accounting teams to deduct it.
- Attending meetings as per required and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3-year experience in same field.
- Knowledge of procuring procedures.
- Thinking and problem-solving ability to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in Cost and Budgeting.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here