1 to 50 Employees
QIZ Project Management Services
Table of Contents
Job Position – Data Entry Operator
Job Details Here
Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 4,001 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour).
• Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
• Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
• Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
• Formats and produce documents.
• Works with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide).
• Detects and correct errors.
• Can use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.).
• Background in data entry (especially in CPG companies)
• Preferably knowledge with manufacturing or R&D formulations
• Has the ability to follow instructions.
• MS Excel experience (intermediate level)
02. Data Entry Operator
Industry: Building Material Shop
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Experience: With good Tally experience is mandatory
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 4th February 2023
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here