200 + Employees
MELT Midde East
Table of Contents
Job Position – Personal Assistant
Job Details Here
The ideal candidate holds previous experience as PA or EA, Support in coordinating complex calendars using judgment to prioritize meetings and committing their time based on an in-depth understanding of their priorities and needs.
- Extensive diary management, both private and business, arranging public appearances.
- Provide high level administrative support, handling confidential matters.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, restaurant, and car rental reservations.
- Coordinate various events, internal and external, as required within MENA & US
- Professionally receive and promptly process emails, phone calls, and physical mail, follow-up actions, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Organizing family and household events, liaising with outside contractors, overseeing maintenance of the property (Private office and property)
- Looking after all personal errands
- Carry out any additional responsibilities as instructed by coordinating with US office.
- Candidates need to have 5 years of secretarial experience (Celebrity PA exposure added advantage)
- Western educated candidates preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- The demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
- Must have UAE Driving license
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LIVE UPDATES
Jobs in Dubai – Click Here
Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Click Here
Jobs in Doha – Click Here
Jobs in Qatar – Click Here
Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Click Here
Jobs in United Arab Emirates – Click Here